Tissupath Pathology Pty Limited trading as TissuPath (TissuPath) is committed to protecting your privacy. We follow the guidelines of the Australian Government Office of the Privacy Commissioner (OPC) in the collection, handling, use and disclosure of personal information.
Personal information, as defined in the Privacy Act, means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
We only collect personal information about you when you voluntarily participate in an activity that asks for information, such as when you:
- send us an enquiry or feedback;
- join one of our notification services;
- complete a survey;
- make a payment to us;
- log into our online server.
We will only use your personal information, including your email address, for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use it for any other purpose and will not disclose it without your consent unless required to do so by law.
No personal information about you will be collected if you only browse our website.
When you browse our website, we will collect the following information about your visit for statistical purposes:
- your server or IP address (the name or number which uniquely identifies the computer through which you are connected to the internet);
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded;
- the search terms you used;
- the previous site you visited;
- your top level domain name, e.g. .com, .gov, .au, .uk;
- the type of browser you used.
We will only use your browsing information to improve our website, products and services for your use.
- whether you have visited our website before;
- how much time you have spent on our website during your visit;
- the text size you have chosen to view the site with.
We use Google Analytics, a US-based service, to analyse browsing information and produce reports on how visitors use our website. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Download a copy of the website policy here